Finding and keeping followers for your Instagram account can be a very confusing and stressful process, especially if you have just barely started. It is very discouraging that even when you post quality content that no one seems to like or follow you. As a someone who runs a successful Instagram page, I can understand completely how you may feel. Here are the three tips and strategies that I have learned and used that have given me success.
Holiday marketing is a tried and true marketing strategy with a long history of success. However, since the dawn of the internet, companies of all stripes have incorporated holidays into their marketing more than ever. Whether it is a traditional holiday, like Valentine's Day, or something completely made up, like Amazon's Prime Day, holiday marketing has the power to boost your visibility and reach across all your digital channels.
In order to get the most out of holiday marketing, it is vital to understand the different types of holidays.
Did you know that earlier this year Facebook began rolling out the capability to use video as the cover photo on your business page? That ought to put a twinkle in your mind's eye. Yet few businesses seem to have taken advantage of this new feature so far. That's probably because there were some issues with it early on. But they seem to have most of the bugs worked out so there's no good reason not to take advantage of this slick new feature. Here are just a few of the many ways you can use cover videos to more effectively promote your business on Facebook.
Here's why you need a video marketing strategy for your marketing campaigns.
- Adding a video to marketing materials more than doubles click-through rates
- Adding a video to landing pages increases conversions by 80%
- 1/3 of time spent on the internet involves watching a video
- Customers are 64% more likely to buy a product after watching a video
Knowing what types of video to include with your marketing campaigns will help you take advantage of the power of video.
All throughout 2017, there have been many social media news stories, from LinkedIn rolling out new features to political tweets. Coming in 2018, you can expect even more changes as new technology and consumer trends take hold. Social media provides your business with incredible opportunities. That said, you need to be aware of the changing landscape or risk getting lost in the noise. So, to help you prepare, today's article shares social media trends you must prepare for as 2018 approaches.
Social Media Trends for 2018
1. Chatbots - If you are unaware of chatbots, they are very similar to Siri and Alexa. They have been around for a while. However, machine learning has progressed to the point that they can now learn and adapt to a conversation. On social media, responding in a timely fashion is an imperative, and followers expect instant answers to questions and concerns. Chatbots have developed to the point that you can provide automated customer service that feels personal.